We are looking for a talented Care Coordinator / Care Scheduler living in the South Leeds area of West Yorkshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a homecare company dedicated to providing the very best care to older people in their local community. Do you have experience in organising rotas or scheduling in another role and want to use your skills in a more rewarding sector? Maybe you are already working in the care sector and you are hungry for a new challenge? If so, read on, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
This role is an easy commute from all areas of Leeds plus Wakefield (24mins), Dewsbury (25mins), Pontefract (29mins), Bradford (32mins), Wetherby (27mins) and Castleford (28mins). Located right next to the M621 in the South Leeds area of the city. So fanastic links to the A1, M62 and the A653 From Dewsbury takes you all the way to the South Leeds area.
Our client began their journey providing homecare, over 20 years ago and have maintained the same positive ethos: to be at the forefront of providing the best quality homecare to older people in their own homes and making a real difference. They are dedicated to ensuring that the most vulnerable in society who need support, have choice and control in their lives. They strongly believe that to provide the best care they ensure that each of their team are happy in their role and that they get the recognition they deserve for their dedication. All their team get the best training and there is a supportive culture to ensure everybody thrives.
Your responsibilities as their Care Coordinator/ Scheduler will involve:
- Identify suitable matches for clients.
- Schedule staff weekly and monthly rotas.
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work.
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis.
- Identify recruitment current and future needs.
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis, on average twice a month.
What experience & qualifications are required?
- You will ideally hold a minimum Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care (or equivalent)
- You will have experience in organising rotas / schedules
- It is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a car
- Above all, you will be a highly organised, pro-active individual, who can work under pressure and is passionate about working for a special homecare provider.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click “apply”, one of our friendly advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.