Homecare Support Worker, Wokingham
£10.08 - £17.87 per hour plus mileage allowance
Full & part time hours available
Are you looking for a new career when your children start school in September? Have you ever thought of becoming a Homecare Sopport Worker? We have roles available in Wokingham, Bracknell Forest, Binfield, Warfield, North Ascot, Crowthorne, Sandhurst and surrounding areas of Berkshire.
If you live in the following postcode we would love to hear from you; GU15, GU17, GU19, GU20, GU46, GU47, RG2 9, RG5 4, RG6 3, RG6 7, RG10 0, RG12, RG40, RG41 2, RG41 3, RG41 5, RG42, RG45, SL4 1, SL4 2, SL4 3, SL4 4, SL4 5, SL5 6, SL5 7, SL5 8, SL5 9, SL6 2, SL6 3.
You could be supporting an older person in your local community remain independent in their own home by providing the highest quality of homecare and helping them to keep their dignity and independence. This is a special company to work for as they genuinely put their clients at the heart of the service. The Directors and Managers work in the field with the team and there is a real supportive feeling to the company.
Responsibilities of a Homecare Support Worker
You could be doing light housework duties, preparing meals, assisting with medication and elements of personal care which could be helping someone get in and out of the bath, assisting them to the toilet, changing of pads, or helping them to get dressed. If you think about everything you do daily, you would be supporting someone to do the same. You can make a difference, it may not always be huge, but it will matter all the same.
You don’t need to have experience to apply for this job as full training is provided. However, it is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- Work towards achieving QCF (NVQ) level 2 and 3 in Care.
- We provide full training and support and we have a great team ethos.
- We are dedicated to giving the best service possible to our customers.
- Uniform and equipment provided.
- Fantastic opportunities for progression, so who knows where this role may take you in the future.
Do you meet the below criteria? Yes? Then we would love to hear from you.
- Do you have the desire and the passion to help an older person in your community?
- Are you an empathetic person and understand the importance of dignity & respect?
- Are you reliable and dependable?
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written are essential.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, then please click on apply. If you have any questions, then please give us a call and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have.