Hotel General/Operations Manager, Newbury
If you are from the Hotel sector and currently a General Manager or Operations Manager looking for a unique job opportunity, away from the Hotel industry, in the Berkshire area this is a position that will excite you. This organisation oozes high end, a boutique environment, with massive attention to detail in every service they offer. They offer the finest cuisine, beautiful settings in iconic historic buildings, and of course, you get to work with the best people!
We are looking to you, our Hospitality General/Operations Manager to lead our team in delivering a warm, friendly and exceptional service to our customers and ensuring that your staff team exuberates the same passion and values. Some of your duties will include: (Full Job Spec Available upon application)
- Recruitment, train and develop the operational team to meet our high standards.
- Rostering, mentoring and overall welfare of our team and customers.
- Sales & Marketing of the service increasing its local presence in the surrounding area.
- Day to day management & Supervision of a staff team of up to 30 people.
- Budgetary responsibility including, stock rotation, profitability and budget forecasts.
- Work to ensure our customers receive an outstanding experience and a highly personalised service.
- Ensure we work to legislative requirements such as COSHH, Fire Safety, Food Safety, Health & Safety and safeguarding our customers.
- Be a visible & high-profile presence throughout the service.
This isn’t a Hotel job, but it is very similar and all our General Operations Managers across the group come from a background just like yours… intrigued?
£50-£60K per annum (Plus 25% Bonus of annual salary), Pension Scheme, 33 Days Holiday, Travel Expenses/45p per mile, BUPA, Healthcare Scheme, Company Discount scheme on Restaurants across the Group, Life Insurance & Health Screening & Cycle to work scheme.
We are looking for: -
- Proven General Manager or Operations Management experience within a 4* Hotel or higher hospitality environment.
- An Entrepreneurial Attitude with fantastic commercial acumen
- A proven track record of leadership and development of a team that have achieved excellent customer service, within a Hotel/Hospitality environment.
- Willing to travel initially as training may include working at another Service whilst getting to understand the service, brand, values and ethos of the organisation.
- Someone who can open a new service or commision a new service to take it to the next level.
If you are looking for an organisation where you can thrive, they can offer individuality, autonomy and accountability. They will furnish you with an environment you can really succeed. An award-winning organisation, who have been recognised by various industry awards they provide an outstanding service to one of the fastest growing industries in business today. I am not going to tell you anymore. If you feel you meet all of the above criteria, please click on apply and all will be revealed. We will give you a call to answer all your questions prior to taking your application further.