We have a full time job vacancy for a Housekeeper in the Cartmel Area of Cumbria / South Lakes. This job is commutable from Ulverston, Milnthorpe, Grange Over Sands, Cumbria – car driver preferred, but not essential. We are approximately a 20-minute commute from Ulverston and can be reached off the A590.
Who are we?
We are a very bespoke 450-year-old Coaching Inn in the Heart of Cartmel. Providing excellent, locally sourced British food, traditional beers, wines, and ales. Indulging our guests with a charming retreat for them to enjoy the delights of the nearby Lake District or stay for a weekend to visit the races. All our rooms have been restored to an exceptionally high standard and maintain much of their original character.
- £9.75 - £12.00 per hour DOE.
- Flexible hours, 8:45am – 3pm, 5 days over 7 (can include some weekend hours).
- Meals/drinks provided when on shift.
- Company pension scheme.
- Monthly bonuses.
Housekeeping – Duties
You will be a key part of our team and will report to our Head Housekeeper. You will be key in ensuring that all our accommodation is immaculate, clean, and tidy for every one of our guests. You will:
- You will have high standards & take great pride in your work.
- Change & making beds.
- Ensure rooms are clean & tidy including vacuuming & dusting.
- Cleaning en-suite bathrooms.
- Emptying bins & re-stocking room amenities.
- Experience is preferred, but not essential.
- You must have high standards for cleanliness & be house proud.
- Good attention to detail & able to work as part of a team and on your own.
- Good time management skills essential.
- Good communication skills and bubbly personality as their will be interaction with guests.
If you feel this Housekeeper job vacancy is what you are looking for and you have the high standards we are looking for, then we would love to speak to you. Please apply by attaching your CV, you can also provide a short covering letter too if you like. One of our team will then be in touch to discuss your application further.