We have an exciting Full Time, Job vacancy for a HR Recruitment Administrator to join our HR Team here in Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
- £17K - £17.5K per annum plus pension.
- 37.5 Hours per week.
- 28 Days Annual Leave.
- Excellent opportunities to progress and gain further qualifications.
As a HR Recruitment Administrator, you would be joining a fantastic HR Team where you gain a wealth of knowledge and experience. Your role will be to manage all applicants going through our recruitment process as well as the onboarding process this would include:
- Carrying out all pre-employment checks.
- Reading and vetting application forms.
- Preparing & sending out interview packs for candidates.
- Checking DBS Forms.
- Checking candidate’s eligibility to work.
- Setting up candidate files.
- Monitoring candidates start dates.
- Responding to reference requests.
You would be joining the Human Resource function of an organisation that provides care, support and enablement for adults living with Learning/Physical Disabilities, and Mental Health conditions. This organisation has been established for over 20-years and continue to grow and develop services across England & Wales. The CEO has over 25-years’ experience at all levels of care delivery, starting with the company as a Support Worker, moving into Senior/Management roles before becoming CEO.
To Apply/Ask a Question
You will have experience of dealing with pre employment reference checks and DBS checks. Some of your key strengths will be your ability to use Word, Excel and Outlook as well as being a determined individual who works efficiently to complete tasks. You will be proactive, a solution seeker and can work on one’s own initiative. If this is you, we would love to receive your application.