Interim Registered Service Manager, Woking
£29,500 per annum + benefits
Fixed-term contract - 12 months
We are looking for an interim Registered Service Manager living close to the Woking area of Surrey. This is an exciting opportunity to join a wonderful organisation and oversee two care homes that support adults living with learning disabilities, autism, complex needs and challenging behaviours.
Do you believe that everyone should have the same opportunities and disabilities should be no barrier to achieving your goals? If so, then we could have an ideal opportunity for you.
Who would you be joining?
Our client is a not for profit charity built on wonderful values and is continually growing. Established for 20 years, they have a fantastic track record and have grown organically throughout the years, maintaining quality and gaining outstanding CQC ratings. With a wide range of services, including supported living, respite, outreach and residential services, they support children and adults with learning disabilities, autism, ABI and challenging behaviours. They have a fantastic culture across all their services and promote continuous improvement, heavily investing in training and developing new state of the art facilities.
What experience & qualifications are required to be a Registered Manager?
- You will have a minimum of 1-year experience in a Management role;
- You will have experience supporting adults with complex needs and learning disabilities;
- You will have an excellent knowledge and understanding of CQC regulations;
- It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle;
- You will be flexible to do a mixture of mornings, lates, earlies and weekends. Shifts may be a mixture of 9am – 5pm, 7am - 2.30pm or 1.30pm - 9.00pm. 5 shifts a week as well as taking part in an on-call rota.
Above all, you will have a positive personality, excellent leadership skills and a strong desire to make a difference in a person’s life.
If you would love this opportunity, then please click on apply. Still not sure? don’t worry one of our expert career advisors at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call and answer any questions you might have. Many of us have worked in the sector ourselves, so we will be able to answer any questions you may have.
This job may also be suitable for someone living in Chertsey, Weybridge, Egham, Ottershaw and surrounding areas.