We are looking for an experienced Interim Service Manager who is looking for their next project to oversee the running of a Supported Living Scheme in the Preston Area of Lancashire.
Interim Service Manager details
- Duration: Fix term contract for six months – to cover Secondment
- Salary: £26K - £31K per annum, DOE
- Monday – Friday 9am – 17:00 with flexibility to cover evenings & Sleep In’s (This will be minimum as the Scheme is fully staffed)
- One-month handover with current manager
- Start Date 1st December 2020
- Experience of Interim work is essential
- Ability to hit the ground running
Working for one of the UK’s leading providers of Adult Learning Disabilities and Mental Health Supported Living, this will be a fantastic opportunity to work on an interim basis for them. This is an organisation that believes that they can create a world where everyone has the chance to live independently and live the best possible life they can. They aspire to develop ways to inspire hope and belief that every person can take control of their own life and there is life beyond disabilities.
If you are looking for an interim Social Care vacancy that will give you the opportunity to work for one of the best providers, then please click on apply. Previous experience of interim work is essential. Once you apply one of our specialist team at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call to discuss this opportunity further. Your application will always be dealt with in the strictest of confidence, we are your Trusted & Valued Recruitment Partner.