We are looking for a Recruitment Manager for the Maidenhead/Slough Area of Berkshire. Car Driver
You would be working for a unique homecare provider sitting directly between the two towns. Maidenhead is 4.4 miles and Slough just 3.4 sitting very close to the M4. You would ideally live within 30 minutes travelling distance to the office.
£30-35K per annum DOE
You would be joining a very well established, Homecare Provider with an excellent reputation covering the local communities of High Wycombe, Slough and South Buckinghamshire. This is very much a family business, who are very proud of their Outstanding rating with the Care Quality Commission.
As our Recruitment Manager, recruitment and retention of their Care Assistants is key. This is a sector that is constantly growing as the need for Homecare continues to grow year on year.
- Manage our recruitment strategy and have a clear plan.
- Identifying various recruitment avenues and optimise our job vacancy exposure.
- Write job advert copy and produce other promotional material.
- Constantly look at any other marketing / PR campaigns to enhance recruitment.
- Use social media effectively to attract people to work for us.
- Monitor and record recruitment campaign results.
- Utilise candidate tracking system.
- Engage with potential candidates in a warm, friendly manner.
- Manage candidate compliance and onboarding process.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Internal Recruiter/Consultant, Marketing, Human Resources or Social Media Background.
- Friendly, outgoing, easy to talk with and engage with over the telephone & face to face.
- Someone who can represent their unique values & ethos to potential candidates.
- Pro-active, full of ideas with an excellent understanding of the recruitment process.
This role is pivotal to the growth and development of the business, Care Assistants are key to us being able to deliver outstanding care. The Recruitment Process starts with you.
Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading Permanent Recruitment Agency for the Homecare Sector. We are Registered Manager owned and led and we care about the Sector we recruit for! We are a trusted, valued, recruitment partner that love what we do!