Job Advert Writer & Administrator, job vacancy, Ulverston, Cumbria. This job vacancy is commutable from Grange Over Sands, Lindale, Cark, Cartmel, Milnthorpe, Millom, Barrow-in-Furness, Dalton, Lindal and we are 5 minutes walk from the bus stop and train station in Ulverston.
Health & Social Care Jobs are looking for someone who is very good with words, someone who can write the companies job adverts, writing them with an understanding of the person you are trying to attract but also inspiring the reader to want to work for the organisation we are recruiting for. Is that you??? Writing job adverts sounds easy, but writing adverts that are not the same as everyone elses is not! We are looking for someone who really gets it!
- £21-25K per annum, DOE, Plus Bonus
- Monday - Friday
- 8.30 - 5pm or 9 - 5.30
Who are we?
Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK's leading Permanent Recruitment Specialists for the Health & Social Care Sector. We are bespoke and often described as boutique. We are Registered Manager owned and led meaning our Chief Executive is very passionate about the care sector. Care Providers come to us to solve their recruitment issues, ask us to find suitable candidates and also come up with solutions to their ongoing recruitment needs. We offer a range of solutions, including searching for candidates, creating exciting advert content or simply offering them our advertising only option. We are a team of 7 who all work so well together, the atmosphere is fun and we have incredible banter everyday. We are looking for someone who loves coming to work, loves their job and can get passionate about creating great adverts, as our website is our shop window!
This is a very varied role so it needs someone who can multi-task and think on their feet, be creative and be able to manage their time effectively. Someone who can focus in a very busy environment.
So what will you be doing?
- Writing our job adverts to make them appealing, exciting and inspiring to the reader!
- Designing & Managing our Social Media posts to promote individual job vacancies.
- Managing our Hootsuite Account marketing our services on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Launching Adverts onto the online job boards that we use.
- Designing and emailing out marketing campaigns.
- Writing Blogs for our website (New website going live September - currently in design stages)
- Creating landing pages for the website.
- Helping with website content.
We are very much looking for someone who has a proven track record within Creative Writing, Recruitment Advertising/Resourcing, Social Media or Marketing background. We are also an employer that will put in place any training courses needed and also look at Social Media/Marketing/Creative Writing Courses to enhance your career progression with us.
- Ideally a Degree in English Language/GCSE Grade C or above
- It is essential that you have worked in an office environment previously
- Excellent IT and computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and powerpoint.
- Ideally A good understanding of Social Media for business
- Eager to learn and attend any network events and courses