Becoming a Befriender & Care Companion is such a rewarding role and we need you more than ever in the Leicester West Leicestershire. Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference to someone in your local community. No experience is needed as full training will be provided. However, you must hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
We also have jobs in Anstey, Beaumont Leys, Cropston, Groby, Glenfield, Markfield, Newtown Linford, Ratby, Rothley, Braunstone, Blaby, Eyres Monsell, Enderby, Kirby Muxloe, Market Bosworth, Leicester Forest East, South Wigston
This could be the most rewarding role you ever take on especially with the current situation in the country. If you have a big heart and a positive personality, then becoming one of ourBefriender & Care Companions could be perfect for you.
Be part of something special
A multi award-winning provider who focus on providing a bespoke companionship led care service. They aim to be very different, providing a minimum of 1-hour visits to their clients means that they can not only tailor the support that the client needs but they also get time to do some good things too. Your role would include some of the following:-
- Provide companionship and an escape from loneliness.
- Taking someone out for example to appointments, attend a social club, class or shopping.
- Helping someone to get up in the morning and helping them with their morning routine.
- Run a bath/shower, or water for a wash to the right temperature.
- Assist with getting dressed or undressed.
- Prepare their breakfast, lunch, or evening meal.
- Help with laundry or other housework tasks.
- Remind, or assist with medications.
Benefits & Hours
- £9.50 - £10.00 per hour plus 22p – 45p per mile mileage allowance.
- If you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings, or a couple of hours on a weekend, then this position is ideal for you.
- Pension scheme and paid holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent training is provided.
Making a difference to someone’s everyday life is so rewarding, along with creating lots of memories and knowing you have contributed to making someone’s day that bit happy and easier.
How do you apply or ask a question?
We are Managed Advertising Solutions Ltd; we act as an Advertising Agency on behalf of the end employer. If you have any questions about this Befriender & Care Companion job, or, you wish to apply please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.