Full-time, Live in Care Assistant jobs, Salisbury, Wiltshire – applications from both drivers & non-drivers are welcome.
Do you want to work for a care provider who will appreciate you?
Do you want a flexible working pattern to fit around your life?
Do you have 12-months experience in the care sector?
Are you eligible to work in the UK?
- £626 - £783 per week, plus pension & holiday pay.
- Working patterns – 4 weeks on and 1 week off or 5 - 6 weeks on and 1-2 weeks off.
- You will be paid for all the work you do – this can be missed in other Live-in Care jobs.
- Comfortable room & board & £40 food allowance.
- £250 Refer a friend scheme & monthly award.
- Qualifications & career progression if you want it.
We are a family-run, homecare provider built on fantastic values and a Good CQC rating. We are a small, friendly team and we look after every one of our Care Assistants to create an environment where you will be supported, listened to, nurtured, and given the tools to flourish, this in turn provides high-quality care to our clients and their families. As soon as you join our team you will be welcomed, and you will love what we do and what you do.
As one of our Live in Care Assistants, you will make such a positive contribution to a person’s life and will enable to stay living in the place they cherish the most, their own home. You will be key in improving the quality of a client’s life and helping them live life as they want to. The role includes:
- Providing much needed companionship.
- Assisting with personal care such as getting washed & dressed in the morning.
- Helping clients to get out of bed in the morning and into bed at night.
- Doing housework and keeping the home neat & tidy.
- Helping to prepare nutritious & home cooked meals.
- Enabling clients to keep doing the things they love – going for days out or activities at home.
- Assisting with medication.
Living in Wiltshire
If you are re-locating, you may be wondering if Salisbury is a good place to live? Absolutely, there is so much to enjoy in the city. You can walk around the medieval streets and take in the impressive buildings, the main attraction being the Cathedral. You can even join in one of the regular city walks to learn more about the history of the area. If shopping is more your thing, then the Market Place is the place to be. For those of you who enjoy being active, there are lots of footpaths in the countryside with beautiful walks. With plenty of places to eat and drink too, it really is a great place to live.
If you are interested in this Live-in Care Assistant job, or if you have any questions, then just click apply and provide us with an up-to-date CV or even just an email with a bit about yourself. We will then contact you soon after to have a chat with you, answer any questions and put your mind at ease about the role. We look forward to speaking to you.