Full-time, Live in Care Assistant job vacancy, Trowbridge, Wiltshire – previous experience is preferred, but not essential. Car drivers preferred.
- £700 - £760 per week.
- 8am – 8pm with 2-hour lunch break every day.
- Shifts on 2-week rotation (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off).
- 3 meals a day or meal allowance.
- Comfortable bedroom with reasonable amenities including access to Wi-Fi.
- Paid annual holidays & pension scheme.
- Discount benefit scheme.
- Award Winning Training & support towards qualifications to help you develop your skills.
- Full Induction Programme, continuous support & mentorship.
We are an award-winning employer rated “Good” with CQC. We opened the service after experiencing the journey of caring for a family member living with Dementia. To us, care is personal. The opportunity to provide support that we would expect for our own Mums and Dads is a real privilege. We wanted to start a service that would make a positive difference in older people’s lives. What makes us stand out is we focus on a companionship led approach to care, treating each person as an individual. As a team, we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead the way locally in changing the way our older members of our community are looked after in their older years. There is care… but then there is the way we deliver care.
As a Live in Care Assistant, you will part of the client’s home and you will be pivotal in providing the highest quality care. You will be supporting a lovely lady who needs companionship, someone she can rely on, but also support maintaining her independence. The role can involve:
- Helping someone with their morning and evening routine.
- Assisting with elements of personal care including washing and dressing.
- Preparing meals that you both can enjoy together.
- Assisting clients to take their medication, sometimes it’s just a polite reminder.
- Helping with the housework such as laundry, vacuuming or ironing.
- Helping with activities the client enjoys both at home and in the community.
- Helping with grocery shopping.
Being a Live in Care Assistant means becoming part of this lady’s extended family, a trusted friend, and is truly rewarding. So, if you are trustworthy and respectful, you enjoy building relationships and you have a caring, positive personality, then you have the right qualities, and we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this job vacancy, or if you have any questions, then please click on apply. Once you have applied within 24-72 hours the employer will be in contact with you to introduce themselves and answer any questions you may have, then look at progressing your application to interview stage.
Living in Wiltshire
You may be wondering if Wiltshire is a good place to live or work in? Absolutely, there is so much to enjoy. Situated in the English countryside, it is an idyllic location with plenty of beautiful walks to enjoy with lots of areas with outstanding beauty nearby. The county is full of history and charm with lots of famous historical sites in close proximity too. Locations such as Bath, Warminster, and Chippenham are close by, and Bristol is only a 40-minute train journey away.