Full-time, Live-in Care Assistant, job vacancy, Kendal & Surrounding Areas of Cumbria – 1-years’ care experience is essential.
Do you want to work for one of the Top Employers in the North West?
Do you want to work for a unique homecare provider, different to any other?
Do you have experience in care and want a flexible working pattern to fit around your life?
- £100 per day (supplements applied when caring for couples or clients with complex needs).
- Award Winning Training.
- Your working pattern will be arranged individually.
- Each assignment will provide you a comfortable bedroom with reasonable amenities.
- Pension scheme, annual leave (pro-rata) and Employee Assistance programme.
We are rated as a 5 Star Employer, ‘Outstanding’ by CQC, 9.9/10 on the homecare website and voted in the top 20 of home care providers in the North West. To us, care is personal. As a team we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead the way locally in changing the way our older members of our community are looked after in their older years. When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Everyone in our team feels valued and supported. Throughout your journey with us and we can offer you not just a job but a truly rewarding vocation! There is care… but then there is the way we deliver care.
What makes us stand out is we focus on a companionship led approach to the care. As a Live-in Care Assistant, your role will be very rewarding, and you will be pivotal in providing the highest quality care to the people you support. The role can involve:
- Assisting with elements of personal care such as washing & dressing.
- Helping someone with their evening and morning routines, getting in and out of bed
- Preparing meals.
- Reminding / assisting clients to take their medication.
- Helping with light housework, laundry, vacuuming, ironing,
- Making sure the clients keep doing activities they enjoy both at home & in the community.
If you would like to apply for this Live-In Care Assistant job vacancy, or if you have any questions, then please click on apply. Once you have applied, we will be in contact with you to introduce ourselves and answer any questions you may have, then look at progressing your application to interview stage.