We are looking for compassionate female Live-in Care Assistants & Companions to support a client in her own home close to the Cardiff area of Wales. It is essential that you have at least 1-years’ experience in care and that you are a car driver.
The client lives in a small community approximately a 15-mile journey from Cardiff. The village is a small, idyllic community with local amenities, close to the waterfront and a short distance from other local towns such as Barry.
- £700 per week.
- 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off shift pattern (earn up to £1400 for 2-weeks’ work).
- Meals provided.
- Comfortable bedroom with reasonable amenities.
- Learning & development programme.
As a Live-in Care Assistant & Companion, you will be part of a small team providing non-medical support to an older female client, helping her to remain in their own home for as long as possible. The role will involve: -
- Assisting with personal care such as washing/dressing.
- Preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Collecting prescriptions and reminding the client to take their medication.
- Helping with light housework, laundry, vacuuming, ironing etc.
- Helping with grocery shopping.
- Accompanying the client to social events & appointments.
- Doing activities together such as crafts or other things the client may enjoy.
- Being a listening ear and to treat them with the respect and dignity everyone deserves.
You could be part of an award-winning homecare provider who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation. They are ranked as one of the Top 20 care providers in the UK and they have a real focus on changing the face of aging and becoming a centre of excellence for Alzheimer’s and other Dementia care. This is a company you can be proud to be part of.
So, if you have a passion for care and making a difference in a person’s life, and you are a good communicator, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply/Ask a Question
If you would like to apply for this Live-In Care Assistant job, or if you have any questions, then please click on apply. Once you have applied within 24-72 hours the employer will be in contact with you to introduce themselves and answer any questions you may have, then look at progressing your application to interview stage.
We are Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit a female.