We are looking for a compassionate Live-In Care Assistant & Companion close to the Kettering area of Northamptonshire to join an award-winning homecare provider and become part of their team.
Some areas this employer covers include Kettering, Wellingborough, Rushden, Raunds, and North Bedford areas of Northamptonshire/Bedfordshire.
Becoming a Live-In Care Assistant & Companion is such a rewarding job. You will be part of a small pool of carers living in a client’s home, providing non-medical services to help keep that person living in their own home. This may include: -
- Helping someone get out of bed, washed/showered, dressed and other elements of personal care.
- Preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Reminding them to take their medication.
- Helping with light housework, laundry, vacuuming, ironing, or a spot of gardening
- Helping with grocery shopping.
- Being a listening ear and to treat them with the respect and dignity everyone deserves.
You could be joining a CQC “Good” service who focus on a companionship led care service. This provider has won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation. One of the owners understands the importance of providing high-quality care after caring for her Mother and the company recognises the strains it can put on families.
Pay rates, hours & benefits
- £100 per day.
- 3 meals per day or an allowance from the client.
- Shifts – flexible based on your availability.
- A comfortable bedroom with reasonable amenities including WIFI and a TV.
What experience and skills are required?
- Experience in the sector is desirable, but not essential as full training would be provided.
- Ideally, you will be a car driver, but again this is no essential.
- Above all, you will have an empathetic nature and a real passion to make a difference in the life of an older person.
Making a difference to someone’s everyday life is so rewarding, along with creating lots of memories and knowing you have contributed to making someone’s day that bit happier and easier.
How do you apply?
If you would like to apply for this Live-In Care job, or if you have any questions, then please click on apply. Once you have applied within 24-72 hours the employer will be in contact with you to introduce themselves and answer any questions you may have, then look at progressing your application to interview stage.