Full-time, Permanent, Job Vacancy, Live in Care Assistant, Kendal, Cumbria. 1 years’ experience in care is essential.
I had been a Live in Care Assistant for many years. I love spending my day providing care to an older adult in their own homes. I am certain this will always be the career for me, but I wanted to work for an employer that has the same passion about care that I do.
After searching online, I found this employer! Not only do they have an outstanding reputation, and hour-long visits but they were looking for Live in Carers. I was offered –
- £100 per day, food allowance & paid annual leave.
- Supportive Team, Wellbeing Programme & Exclusive Discounts.
- Regular Working Patterns (1-2 Weeks on)
As a Live-in Care Assistant, my role is rewarding, and I am pivotal in providing the highest quality care to the people I support. The role can involve:
- Assisting with elements of personal care such as washing & dressing.
- Helping someone with their evening and morning routines, getting in and out of bed
- Preparing meals.
- Reminding / assisting clients to take their medication.
- Helping with light housework, laundry, vacuuming, ironing,
- Making sure the clients keep doing activities they enjoy both at home & in the community.
During my rest days, I love to spend my time strolling along Coniston Lake. I even joined a local sailing school! The locals are so friendly and welcoming. You can find the best homecooked roast dinners at the local inn, the perfect end to an exciting sailing day!
They are an award-winning “OUTSTANDING” & 5* rated employer! They opened the service after experiencing the difficulties of finding high-quality care for their own immediate family, they wanted to start a service that would make a positive difference in older people’s lives. What makes them stand out is they focus on a companionship led approach to the care they provide making the person they support the centre of everything they do. They are now recognised as one of the top twenty home care providers in the Northwest!
Are you interested in joining such an outstanding company? Click Apply, and they will reach out to you within a few days to have a chat about the exciting opportunities they have.