Could you help Denis & Sylvia be reunited? We are looking for a Live in Care Assistant to reunite a loving couple living in the heart of Kendal, Cumbria, in the stunning Lake District.
With a beautiful view of the fells to look at every morning, coupled with your passion for care you could help this lovely couple. They need reuniting! Denis describes his wife as “the love of his life” unfortunately they are separated at the moment as Denis is unable to come out of hospital until we can find the perfect Live-in care Assistant for them. The couple live in a beautiful house, and are in their 90’s and need a Live in Carer to bring them back together as a couple, and allow them to live their life in the place they love the most .. their home. They miss each other!
£100.00 - £120.00 per day plus Enhancements, Award Winning Training
- Your room has a stunning view of the fells, along with TV, access to Wi-Fi.
- Access to some stunning scenery & walks on your doorstep.
- You would live with them at their lovely home providing all the care & support they need.
- Denis does require some personal care such as Washing, Dressing, help with medication.
- General Home Help, cleaning & Laundry.
- Preparing meals together and organizing the weeks groceries.
- You could choose to work one week on, one week off, or two weeks on 2 weeks off.
- As an organization we partner with the Parkinson’s Association, so our training is fantastic.
- We also offer full induction & award-winning training in all other areas.
As an organisation we have been rated outstanding by the Care Quality Commission. People work for us because we are unique, we offer the highest standards of care to our clients, by a team who are ultimately so passionate about the people we care for & their families. We all care for each other too, the amount of support you get from us as an organisation is outstanding! As a team we are rooting for Denis & Sylvia, we fell in love with them when we met them, and we just want to get Denis Home!
When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Everyone in our team feels valued and supported. Throughout your journey with us and we can offer you not just a job but a truly rewarding vocation! There is care… but then there is the way we deliver care.
If you are an experienced Care Assistant & you would love to Care for Derek, then please do get in touch. We can discuss their situation in more detail and look at how this rewarding job could also fit around you!
If you would like to apply for this Live-In Carer job vacancy, or if you have any questions, then please click on apply. Once you have applied within 24-72 hours the employer will be in contact with you to introduce themselves and answer any questions you may have, then look at progressing your application to interview stage.