We are looking for compassionate Live-in Care Assistants who want to make a difference to the quality of life for older adults living in the Kendal & South Lakes area of Cumbria. You will need to have at least 1 year of care experience and have a real passion for delivering outstanding quality care.
- £100 per day (supplements applied when caring for couples or clients with complex needs).
- Award Winning Training.
- Your working pattern will be arranged individually.
- Each assignment will provide you a comfortable bedroom with reasonable amenities.
- Pension scheme, annual leave (pro-rata) and Employee Assistance programme.
We are an award-winning employer rated “Outstanding” with CQC. We opened the service after experiencing the difficulties of finding high-quality care for our own immediate family, we wanted to start a service that would make a positive difference in older people’s lives. What makes us stand out is we focus on a companionship led approach to the care we provide making the person we support the centre of everything we do.
As a Live-in Care Assistant, your role will be very rewarding, and you will be pivotal in providing the highest quality care to the people you support. The role can involve:
- Helping someone get out of bed, washed/showered, dressed and other elements of personal care.
- Preparing meals.
- Reminding / assisting clients to take their medication.
- Helping with light housework, laundry, vacuuming, ironing, or helping with activities the client enjoys.
- Helping with grocery shopping.
Is this the job for you?
If you are reliable, trustworthy, and respectful, you enjoy building professional friendships and you have a caring, positive personality, as well as a passion to help someone, then you have the right qualities. You may even have had personal experience of looking after a family member.
A Message from the Team
To us, care is personal. As a team we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead the way locally in changing the way our older members of our community are looked after in their older years. When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Everyone in our team feels valued and supported. Throughout your journey with us and we can offer you not just a job but a truly rewarding vocation! There is care… but then there is the way we deliver care.
If you would like to apply for this Live-In Carer job vacancy, or if you have any questions, then please click on apply. Once you have applied within 24-72 hours the employer will be in contact with you to introduce themselves and answer any questions you may have, then look at progressing your application to interview stage.