We are looking for compassionate female Live-In Carers in the Crawley area of West Sussex to join an award-winning homecare provider and become part of their team.
- £100 per day.
- 2-week on and 2-week off working pattern.
Are you naturally Caring?
Becoming a Live-In Carer is such a rewarding job within the community. You will support an older adult living in their own home and carry out a variety of duties, no two days will be the same. You will be pivotal in helping this person stay living in their own home for as long as possible. This may include: -
- Helping someone get out of bed, washed/showered, dressed, and other elements of personal care.
- Preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Reminding your client to take their medication.
- Helping with light housework, laundry, vacuuming, ironing, or a spot of gardening.
- Taking your client out to take part in activities such as walking.
- Helping with grocery shopping.
- Being a listening ear and to treat clients with the respect and dignity everyone deserves.
An Award Winning Employer
We are advertising on behalf of an award-winning national brand who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area. One of the Directors grew up providing care for his elderly grandparents. He understands the stress and strains families go through when providing care for an elderly family member. Along with his wife, they share a passion to provide a high quality of care and understanding to support older people to remain in their own home and still enjoy doing the things they love to do most.
- You will have previous experience working with clients with dementia & experience in managing challenging behaviours.
- You will have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- You will have excellent communications skills.
- Above all, you will hold high standards and a passion for the care sector as well as having a positive personality and a great sense of humour.
How do you apply?
If you would like to apply for this Live-In Carer job, or if you have any questions, then please click on apply. Once you have applied within 24-72 hours the employer will be in contact with you to introduce themselves and answer any questions you may have, then look at progressing your application to interview stage.
This company is an Equal Opportunities employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit female Live-in Carers.