We are looking for compassionate Live-in Carers who want to make a difference to the quality of life for older adults living in the Wetherby area of North Leeds, West Yorkshire.
- £805 per week.
- Working pattern will be arranged individually.
- Each assignment will provide you a comfortable bedroom with reasonable amenities.
- Pension scheme, annual leave (pro-rata) and Employee Assistance programme.
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential, what matters most is having the right qualities to care.
As a Live-in Carer, your role will be rewarding, and you will be pivotal in providing the highest quality care to the people you support. The role can involve:
- Helping someone get out of bed, washed/showered, dressed and other elements of personal care.
- Preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Reminding / assisting them to take their medication.
- Helping with light housework, laundry, vacuuming, ironing, or helping with activities the client enjoys.
- Helping with grocery shopping.
An award-winning employer rated “Good” by the CQC; they are looking for naturally caring people to join their team. The owner opened the service after experiencing the difficulties of finding high-quality for his immediate family, he wanted to start a service that could always make a positive difference in older people’s lives. What makes them different from other care providers is they focus on a companionship, non-medical, led care service aimed at keeping people independent in their own homes for as long as possible. Specialising in Dementia and Alzheimer’s care, they have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK.
Is this the job for you?
If you are reliable, trustworthy, and respectful, you enjoy building professional friendships and you have a caring, positive personality, as well as a passion to help someone, then you have the right qualities. You may even have had personal experience of looking after a family member and you may want to do it as a fulfilling career. If this is you, then we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this Live-In Carer job vacancy, or if you have any questions, then please click on apply. Once you have applied within 24-72 hours the employer will be in contact with you to introduce themselves and answer any questions you may have, then look at progressing your application to interview stage.