Full-time, Live in Carer job vacancy, Southend, Essex – no experience required. Applicants must be willing to travel across the country.
- £650 - £800 per week.
- Minimum 2-weeks’ placement at a time.
- Flexible working patterns to fit around your lifestyle.
- Guaranteed earnings.
- 24/7 support – supporting you is just as important to us.
- Award winning induction course.
- Comfortable room & board.
Living in Southend
You may be wondering if Southend is a good place to live? Absolutely, it is consistently named in the top places to live in the UK. Situated on the Essex coast, it is a popular seaside resort. London is about a 50-minute commute away via train too. With over 7-miles of beaches, it is ideal for those of you who love a nice walk (sometimes it can be a bit windy though). There is a variety of entertainment and leisure activities too, so you will never be short of something to do.
We are a family owned and run live-in care agency with over 30-years’ experience in providing private home care for adults across the UK. We are rated as Outstanding by the CQC which is something that we are extremely proud of. This is all down to the hard work of our care team who each receive award-winning training and have gone on to be some of the best in the country. Our core value is centred around “doing as you would be done by” which each one of us is passionate about, this in turn provides high-quality care to our clients and their families. The support we give our team is also second to none meaning we are ranked in top 75 companies to work for in the East of England.
As one of our Live in Carers, you will make such a positive contribution to a person’s life and will enable to stay living in the place they cherish the most, their own home. You will be key in improving the quality of a client’s life and helping them live life as they want to. The role includes:
- Providing much needed companionship.
- Assisting with personal care such as getting washed & dressed in the morning.
- Helping clients to get out of bed in the morning and into bed at night.
- Doing housework and keeping the home neat & tidy.
- Preparing meals and eating them together.
- Enabling clients to keep doing the things they love – going for days out or activities at home.
- Assisting with medication.
The biggest satisfaction for this job, is knowing the difference you have made to a person’s life and keeping them living life in the place that holds all their memories is a feeling like no other.
If you are interested in this Live in Carer job vacancy, or if you have any questions, then just click apply and provide us with an up-to-date CV. We will then contact you soon after to have a chat with you, answer any questions and put your mind at ease about the role. We look forward to speaking to you.
**Please note: once you click on apply, you will be re-directed to the application form, please complete to progress your application.