Full-time, Live In Carer job vacancies, Southampton, Hampshire – care experience is preferred.
We have job vacancies across the South of the country, so you would need to be willing to travel to the location of the care package.
- £630 per week.
- Minimum 2-3-week placement with break every day.
- Own room with the client’s property with comfortable amenities.
- Paid holidays.
- Dedicated support from Management & out of hours emergency service.
- Specialist induction training & ongoing training towards further qualifications.
Our aim is simple, to deliver the highest quality of care to older adults living in their own home. We want to help them improve their quality of life and maintain their independence in the home they cherish. We have been recognised internationally for the investment we place in our team. Their skills, dedication and expertise have earned us a place in the Top 10 care providers in the UK. This could just be the start of a rewarding journey. We will invest in you, value you and offer you opportunities to progress.
You would be living with the client in their own home. You would be providing high standards of care, but also helping to keep clients’ independent in the place they cherish the most. The duties involved would include:
- Providing invaluable companionship & support.
- Domestic chores & shopping.
- Meal preparation.
- Personal care.
- Medication administration.
- Helping clients continue to do activities they enjoy.
Working as a Live In Carer is so rewarding, the people you support will be like your extended family. But it can also be a great way to develop your own knowledge and skills. We will invest in you, value you, and give you the opportunity to flourish in your career.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about this Live In Carer job and tell you so much more. Please click apply and send us your CV, and we will be in touch with you by telephone for a chat.