Live In Carer job vacancy, Reading, Berkshire – 1-years’ care experience essential - Car drivers preferred.
- £100 - £110 per day.
- Award Winning Training.
- £35 Food Allowance.
- Enhanced Bank Holiday Rates.
- Working pattern – 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
- Contribution to Travel Expenses.
- Pension scheme, annual leave (pro-rata) and Employee Assistance programme.
Being a Live in Carer is such a rewarding job role. Not only will be you ensuring that an older adult can stay independent in their own home for as long as possible, but you will also be making new friends too. We have clients in the Maidenhead, Henley-on-Thames and Wallingford areas. There are several reasons why it is different to other roles in the care sector, including:
- Being employed by a superb company – you will be entitled to receive our benefits package.
- Each assignment will provide you a comfortable bedroom with reasonable amenities.
- Working for a homecare provider like no other, a company you will be proud to represent.
When our directors moved to the area 16 years ago, they loved being active members of the community with working closely with local charities. This ignited their passion to deliver a homecare service which could improve the quality of life and in turn, also giving peace of mind to their families. This organisation has gone from strength to strength and have been awarded “GOOD” by the CQC, awarded as one of the best home care companies in the UK and building an excellent reputation.
What makes us stand out is we focus on a companionship led approach to the care we provide making the person we support the centre of everything we do. To us, care is personal. As a team we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead the way locally in changing the way our older members of our community are looked after in their older years.
When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Every one of our Live in Carers feels valued and supported. If you want to share that feeling and be part of our fantastic team, then please click apply. We will then contact you to answer any questions you may have and tell you so much more.