We are looking for a compassionate Live-in Carers in the Woking area of Surrey to join an award-winning homecare provider to become part of their team.
- £100 per day plus (supplement for couples £120 per day).
- Up to £50 reimbursement for travel to first assignment and return home.
- 45p mileage per mile whilst with client.
- 3 meals per day provided or £35 per week.
- Minimum placement requirement is 2 weeks’ or subject to client requirements.
- Each assignment will provide you a comfortable bedroom with reasonable amenities.
- Pension scheme, annual leave (pro-rata) and Employee Assistance programme
You would be employed as a PAYE employee by the company and become part of their Live-in placement register for when assignments come through. Your placement could be short term or long term and you will be placed with clients based on hobbies, interests, and personalities to help you build the best relationship you can. This is such a rewarding job where you can make a difference to a person’s life. Your role may include, but is not limited to: -
- Helping someone get out of bed, washed/showered, dressed and other elements of personal care.
- Preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Reminding / assisting them to take their medication.
- Helping with light housework, laundry, vacuuming, ironing, or helping with activities the client enjoys.
- Helping with grocery shopping.
- Being a listening ear and to treat them with the respect and dignity everyone deserves.
As a Live-in Carer, you could be part of an awarding winning care company which is CQC rated as Outstanding and different to any other homecare provider. This organisation provides a bespoke companionship led care service that really does benefit the people they support. This is a family run business, making this a place where you can really be proud to work. To this provider, it is important to treat each client as if they were family and keep them independent in their own homes for as long as possible.
What experience and skills are required?
- Minimum of 1-years’ experience in a Live-in role.
- It is preferred that you have a full driving licence and a vehicle.
- Must be prepared to have a COVID-19 test prior to placement.
- Above all, you will have an empathetic nature and a real passion to make a difference in the life of an older person.
Making a difference to someone’s everyday life is so rewarding, along with creating lots of memories and knowing you have contributed to making someone’s day that bit happier and easier.
How do you apply?
If you would like to apply for this Live-In Carer job vacancy, or if you have any questions, then please click on apply. Once you have applied within 24-72 hours the employer will be in contact with you to introduce themselves and answer any questions you may have, then look at progressing your application to interview stage.