We are looking for compassionate Live In Carer Assistant who are living in the Oxford area to join our award-winning Live in Care & Home Care team.
- Salary - £115 daily, Employed on our monthly payroll. (Not Self Employed)
- Flexible, working-pattern, shifts – varied based on client need.
- Award Winning Face to Face Training.
Becoming a Live-In Carer is such a rewarding job within your community. You will visit older people in their own homes and carry out a variety of duties, no two days will be the same. You will be part of a small team visiting vulnerable older people who need extra support to remain in their own home. This may include: -
- Helping someone get out of bed, washed/showered, dressed and other elements of personal care.
- Preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Reminding them to take their medication.
- Helping with light housework, laundry, vacuuming, ironing, or a spot of gardening.
- Helping with grocery shopping.
- Being a listening ear and to treat them with the respect and dignity everyone deserves.
Some areas we cover include Oxford, Kidlington, Summertown, Headington, Botley, Cumnor, Marston, Cowley, Wheatley, Witney, Carterton and Burford areas of Oxfordshire.
A Message from the Director
After having a wonderful career in the Care & Nursing Home Sector I noticed a real shortage of high quality, person centred care in my local area, in particular supporting those coping with Dementia. This ignited my passion to deliver a Home Care service which could improve the quality of life and increase independence to an older person living in their own home, in turn also giving peace of mind to their families. We have gone from strength to strength and have been awarded “Outstanding” by the CQC, winning multiple awards, and building an excellent reputation, we are furthering the support we offer by providing a much needed Live in Care Service to our clients as their needs change and how Covid-19 has isolated many people. Live in Care has become a great way to combat loneliness and ensure people can stay in their homes for longer, whilst still receiving the level of care and support they deserve.
Pay rates, hours & benefits
- £115 daily plus pension scheme, paid holidays, and Employee Assistance programme.
- Early Pay Scheme - option to draw out some of your pay early.
- Assignment based contracts – each assignment will provide you a comfortable bedroom with reasonable amenities including WIFI and a TV.
- Full induction training programme based at the Swindon office, and ongoing support throughout your journey with the employer.
What experience and skills are required?
- One year’s minimum experience in a care setting or similar role.
- Above all, you will have an empathetic nature and a real passion to make a difference in the life of an older person.
Being a Live-in Carer would be making a difference to someone’s everyday life and is so rewarding, along with creating lots of memories and knowing you have contributed to making someone’s day that bit happier and easier.
How do you apply?
If you would like to apply for this Live-In Carer job, or if you have any questions, then please click on apply. Once you have applied within 24-72 hours the employer will be in contact with you to introduce themselves and answer any questions you may have, then look at progressing your application to interview stage.