Health & Social Care Jobs & Managed Advertising Solutions are looking for a Marketing & Administration Manager. A superhero!, Are you, someone, to take control of our Marketing & Administration for our Health & Social Care Recruitment & Online Job Vacancy Advertising business? We are a small team of 5 who have all been with the company 2/3 years and we all enjoy working together, but we need someone to take control and drive our productivity!
This is a very varied role so it needs someone who can multi-task and think on their feet, be creative and be able to manage their time effectively. Someone who can focus in a very busy environment.
So what will you be doing?
- Writing our job adverts to make them appealing, exciting and inspiring to the reader!
- Designing Social Media posts to promote individual job vacancies.
- Managing our Hootsuite Account marketing our services on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Launching Adverts onto the online job boards that we use.
- Designing and emailing out marketing campaigns.
- Managing our social media accounts
- Speaking to candidates and answering any questions they may have about a vacancy.
- Taking inquiries from clients wanting to advertise vacancies with us.
- Searching for suitable candidates for our vacancies using the CV Search sites and social media.
- Calling prospective candidates to discuss the opportunities we have.
- Keeping in touch with our clients to gain updates on their vacancies / if they are still looking to fill the role.
We are very much looking for someone who has a proven track record within an Administration or a Marketing background. We are also an employer that will put in place any training courses needed and also look at Social Media/Marketing Apprenticeships/Training Courses to enhance your career progression with us.
- Ideally a Degree in English Language/GCSE Grade C or above
- It is essential that you have worked in an office environment previously
- Excellent IT and computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and powerpoint.
- Ideally A good understanding of Social Media for business
- Eager to learn and attend any network events and courses