Marketing & Networking Assistant (Homecare), Birmingham
£19K - £24K per annum DOE
We are looking for someone to become a Marketing & Networking Assistant living close to the Birmingham area of the West Midlands.
This would suit someone working within Older People’s Care/Homecare and ideally with excellent knowledge of Dementia care, looking for a change of direction. If this is you and you are well presented and confident speaking to people, then we would love to hear from you.
Working for an award-winning organisation that provides companionship to older people living in their own home, they mainly employ people who want to make a difference in their local community. Your job will include:
- Networking in the local community to promote the organisation, its values and the support it can provide to people who don’t necessarily need personal care but may need companionship and additional support as they age.
- To gain new referrals and follow these up with a visit
- To manage the website content (including news & events) and use social media to promote the company.
- To research any advertising, marketing or promotional material that can be utilised.
- To build new relationships within the community.
- Attend local events.
You will be out within the community 60% of the time networking for clients and looking for volunteers and companions to join the team, 25% of your time will be marketing and creating events and the rest of the time you will be in the office. This is an extremely varied role, but the most important part is personality, passion and someone who can be an ambassador for their brand.
You must have the following skills/experience: -
- Experience of Older People’s Care including Dementia
- Excellent level of written English and IT Skills Including social Media
- An outgoing personality not afraid to publicly speak
- An excellent understanding of the care referral process
If you would like to work for an organisation to be passionate about, an organisation you are proud to represent and you believe older people deserve the very best level of support, then please get in touch. They are very much a company that you can believe in and be proud to work for. In the first instance please apply and one of our team will contact you to discuss this Marketing & Networking Assistant role further.