Marketing Manager, job vacancy, Worcester, driving licence Essential (and be willing to travel within the UK as required).
This is an exciting time to join us - whilst 2020 presented a unique set of challenges, we continued to grow our team and are looking forward to a busy 2021. To help support these ambitious plans for growth, we’re looking for a Marketing Manager with a growth mindset to help devise and implement our new business development activity, showcasing our core services of PR, Digital Marketing, Video Production and Graphic Design to potential clients across our key sectors of Health & Social Care, Technology, Hospitality and Property.
We are an award-winning independent, integrated creative communications company based in Worcester that works with a number of leading local and national clients. We specialise in a number of key sectors including Health & Social Care and Technology but are keen to continue expanding our offering through developing new contacts and using the experience of those who join us.
Your Job Role
We are looking for a self-motivated, driven person who will help us to continue our growth through proactive business development and relationship building. Our clients are at the heart of everything we do; so excellent communication and customer service is a must. As our Marketing Manager, you will have responsibility for leading on our agency marketing strategy to raise awareness, build our profile and deliver new business opportunities. Working across a range of tasks including (but not limited to) marketing collateral development, targeted content marketing campaigns, social media, website management, newsletters, PR coordination and event support.
- Raising the profile of the organisation, both regionally and in our core sectors
- Proactive lead generation.
- Working alongside the team to ensure our marketing activity maximises opportunities.
- To promote the agency across all platforms.
- Managing & implementing a marketing plan.
- Delivering all activity within an agreed budget and timeframe.
- Plan & implement digital content strategy, social media, & managing the agency website
- Supporting the new business process, contributing to presentations and pitches.
- Managing our customer & prospect relationship management communications.
- Work with colleagues to generate news, insight, case studies to showcase our experience.
- Managing our event programme.
- Developing and supporting PR activity
We have established that you will have the experience to take on this role, but it is even more important to us that you have the right character and attitude to shine on behalf of our company. As you will be part of a small team, you must be confident, outgoing, proactive, and excited by the opportunities open to you. At the same time, you will be flexible and adaptable, self-motivated, and ready to cope with a rapidly changing environment. We are looking for someone who is confident that they can join a busy team and hit the ground running! If you feel this is you then please click on apply, once you have applied, we will contact you to progress your application further.