Mental Health Support Worker, Haywards Heath
We are looking for enthusiastic Support Workers living close to the Haywards Heath area of West Sussex. You could be joining a care provider who support individuals in the community living with Mental Health conditions, making a big difference in their lives every day.
Pay rates & hours
- £9.47 per hour plus 45p per mile and £60 per month car allowance;
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 4:30pm, 37.5 hours per week
More than a job
Our client always fights for the best for the individuals they support ensuring that they receive the support that they as unique individuals require in the manner that they desire. Everybody has the right to live life to the full no matter what the barrier and this organisation strives to fulfil that ambition. Their staff team are there long term due to the outstanding values but also, they all love their jobs. There is a great culture within the organisation starting from the Management team and fantastic development opportunities.
As their Support Worker, you would be working closely with the NHS assessment team and you will have a caseload of clients that you will help. The clients may have been discharged from hospital and will require support at home. The support is more therapy support, checking their well-being, helping with anxiety and helping them achieve a positive future.
Sound good? What experience is required?
- 1 years’ experience of working with people with mental health conditions is essential;
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 Health & Social Care, or be willing to work towards;
- It is essential that you have a full driving licence;
- Above all, you will be a vibrant, enthusiastic character who shares their values and wants to make a difference to a vulnerable person’s future
This is an amazing opportunity and you could just be at the start of a new career that is truly rewarding and lead to something amazing.
If you are excited by this amazing opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
There are also roles available in the Crawley and Horsham areas.