We are looking for Mobile Care Assistants living close to the Earley area of Berkshire to join a truly wonderful homecare company built on wonderful values. No experience is required as full training is provided, you just need a patient, caring and understanding nature and a passion to make a difference. It is essential that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- £11.00 - £16.50 per hour + 45p mileage allowance.
- Weekends pay rate of £12.50 per hour + time and half bank holiday.
- Christmas day and Boxing day double time.
- Hours range between 06.30 - 22.30. If you have some availability morning, evenings, and alternate weekends, then we would love to hear from you.
Areas they have work
This provider has job vacancies in most of the Reading and Berkshire area including Earley, Lower Earley, Caversham, Burghfield, Mortimer, Tilehurst, Woodley, Emmer Green, and surrounding areas, so if you live nearby to any of these areas, there is plenty of local work for you.
Work for a company like no other
The organisation was founded by the owner in memory of her Grandmother and with a vision to change the way older people are supported in the community. The owner has a wealth of experience in the care sector in both a hospital and community setting, so they know what it takes to provide the highest standard of care to the older people they look after in their own homes. They are a terrific employer too, recognising the importance of making sure the staff team feel valued and appropriately supported in their role, making it a special place to work.
Mobile Care Assistant – Job Role
The biggest part of the role is making a difference to the life of an older adult living in their own home and keeping living independently in their own home for as long as possible. All their clients’ needs vary, and your role can include:
- Providing companionship and helping to prevent loneliness.
- Assisting with personal care.
- Helping with domestic duties and meal preparation.
- Helping with medication.
- Taking clients out to continue doing the things they love, to appointments, or just for some fresh air and some exercise.
The biggest benefit of is knowing you have made a difference in the life of an older person and brightened up there day - a feeling like no other.
If you are interested in this Mobile Care Assistant job, then please click on apply. Health & Social Care Jobs are advertising on behalf of the end employer who will contact you directly once you have applied, introduce themselves to you and give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Good luck with your application.