We are looking for Mobile Care Assistants & Dementia Companions in your local community of Loughton, Essex.
Areas they have jobs
They have part-time job vacancies, for car drivers in the Loughton, Epping, Ongar, Waltham Abbey, Harlow, and surrounding areas of Essex.
- £10.25 per hour weekdays & £10.40 weekends & double pay on Bank Holidays.
- Mileage Allowance.
- Guaranteed Contract available.
- Part-Time Hours including some mornings and or lunchtimes and or evenings and alternative weekends.
- Full training and a mentoring system to support you through your new role.
- Friendly and supportive office team.
- Additional paid training in Dementia and End of Life.
An award-winning employer rated “Outstanding” by CQC; they are looking for naturally caring people to join their team on a part-time basis. You will be visiting older adults in their own homes and providing much needed companionship and support. You would not only be helping to combat loneliness, but also helping someone with everyday tasks within their homes. You would see regular clients, and this would be for a minimum of one hour, ensuring that the support provided is never rushed and always tailored to the individual’s needs. You would be fully supported in the role and provided all the appropriate PPE to keep you and your clients safe.
- Helping with morning routine, including preparing breakfast together.
- Assisting with medication prompts
- Assisting with personal care where required.
- Taking them for days out, fresh air, hospital appointments or to local clubs.
- Preparing lunch and spending time with them.
- Getting them ready for their bedtime routine.
Every older adult they support is unique, as we get older there are some things that we may give up doing or struggle to do. Your job as a Mobile Care Assistant & Dementia Companion is to ensure that there is continuity in their routine and that they stay safe, happy, and content in their own homes.
To apply for this position, you must be a car driver and be over the age of 18. There is no upper age limit to apply, we welcome applications from all walks of life. You may have never worked in care before, but the main reason you are applying is because you want to make a difference! You want to get up every day and really make someone’s day that bit brighter. If this is you, then we would love to hear from you.