Becoming a Mobile Care Companion & Dementia Advocate in your local community is a job with lots of reward and satisfaction. We are looking for naturally caring people to join our team in the Kendal area of Cumbria.
Locations & Key Information
This homecare provider has job vacancies throughout the South Lakeland area, for car drivers in the Kendal, Windermere, Ambleside, Milnthorpe, Grange-over-Sands, and surrounding areas.
- No Experience, full, award-winning training provided.
- Car Drivers are essential.
- We welcome applications from all ages and backgrounds.
- £10.50 - £13.50 per hour (Double time on bank holidays) plus 25-45p per mile mileage
- Paid waiting time and travel time.
- Part-time hours include early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings, and alternate weekends.
- Discounts from top retailers through our employee benefit scheme.
- Generous Pension Scheme, paid Holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Minimum 1-hour visits and visiting regular clients.
A good Care Companion knows: -
- How many sugars you like in your tea?
- What your favourite song is.
- That you prefer your hair parted.
- That you need a bit of extra help to shower every other day.
- What you like to eat and drink.
- That you always like to wear a tie & look smart.
- That you love going dancing at the local community centre (when you’re allowed again).
- You like to watch the news at 1pm every day.
- You like a cup of warm milk before bed.
- You love talking about your time working in the Police force.
After all, its your home, your care, and your choices.
We are advertising on behalf of a fantastic homecare provider. To this provider, ‘care’ means quality care! You would be joining an award-winning employer rated Outstanding by CQC and one recognised in the top Twenty home care providers in the North West and importantly, the only provider in Cumbria. You would be joining a team who know what it means to care. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area.
Are you naturally caring, a good conversationalist who really wants to do something rewarding? Do you want to do something special in 2021?
If you are all these things and would make a great Care Companion, we would love to hear from you. Please click on the apply button and upload your CV. If you don’t have a CV do not worry, simply email us directly with some information about yourself please include the job vacancy, name, full address and if you are a car driver with some brief history about yourself and we will be in touch.