Full Time, Permanent, NHS Band 5 Respiratory Staff Nurse, job vacancy, Croydon, Surrey
- Band 5 £24’500 - £31’300 DOE
- Accommodation Available @ £556.00 per month, just 500m from the Hospital
- Paid NMC Renewal
- Private Healthcare Cover
- Ongoing Training through Surrey University
- Free Parking
- Qualified Nurse RN1 Adult Nurse Level 1 – Essential
- Experience of working within Critical Care / Respiratory Care
As a Respiratory Nurse you would be working for an organisation that specialises in enhancing the quality of life for people with complex respiratory & ventilation requirements, by achieving the highest standards of specialist care. You would be working within an award winning 19 Bedded centre, who are able to offer their services in the local community enabling them to provide the specialist Ventilation & Respiratory care they need, within their patients own homes.
- To provide assessment of care needs of patients.
- Planning programmes of care
- Implementation & Evaluation of the programme
- Participation in Clinical care and supervisions
- Be a role model & mentor for less experienced colleagues.
Working in a positive, supportive, culture with likeminded people and surrounded by experts is something that is very important to them. This Provider offers a great place to work, a really supportive team where everyone is respected and appreciated at all levels. It is a professional but fun-loving culture, with an ethos of always striving to be the best. There are endless opportunities for progression in an organisation who are constantly evolving. You will be joining them through an exciting time of growth and recent improvements which have only benefited the teams and re-enforced their values and goals.
A full job specification is available upon successful application. If you have any questions about this job vacancy, please apply with your up-to-date CV and one of our team will be in touch to discuss the vacancy with you at length. Your application will always be dealt with in the strictest of confidence from our very professional team here at Health & Social Care Jobs. This is a fantastic opportunity!