We are looking for Night Care Assistants living close to the Harlow, Bishop’s Stortford, Much Hadham, Hertford and surrounding areas of Hertfordshire to join a charitable organisation with excellent values. We offer continuous commitment to adults and children to give them the best quality of life, making it an inspirational place to work.
Work for an organisation who promote the welfare of vulnerable adults and children
We provide high quality specialist care and support to people of all ages with complex neurological conditions, epilepsy and associated disabilities who live at our on-site residential home and college. We are a welcoming and inclusive employer and welcome applications from all members of the community.
As our Care Assistant, you will be looking after residents during the night period to ensure they are safe and supported. You will monitor equipment, provide any personal care when required, follow care plans and administer medication. You will be fully supported in an environment where you will make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable adults and young people.
Hours, pay rates & benefits
- £9.53 - £10.85 per hour DOE;
- Shift pattern, 4 nights on and 4 nights off;
- High street discounts, discounted gym membership and on-site subsidised cafe;
- Childcare voucher scheme;
- Generous annual leave and pension scheme;
- Free parking.
What skills & experience are required?
- Previous experience and qualifications are beneficial but not essential as full training over 6 days is provided;
- You will need to be comfortable working with adults and children with complex needs;
- Above all, you need to be dedicated, caring and passionate about making a difference in people’s lives.
Your development is also important to us too. We offer fantastic development opportunities and chance to pursue recognised qualifications, which is fully funded, so who knows this job could be just the start towards a rewarding and meaningful career.
So, if you have a passion in becoming a Night Care Assistant and a strong desire to help others, then please click on apply.