Part-time, permanent, Office Administration Junior job vacancy, Maidenhead, Berkshire.
- £15K - £18K per annum pro rata, further discussion at interview stage.
- 25-hours per week, 9am – 2:30pm daily (could consider 9:15am – 2:45pm).
- Further Education Preferred.
- Well developed administration skills & experience in a similar role.
- An interest in the social care sector.
- Strong people, communication & organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Office.
- You will need some flexibility to work outside office hours when required.
We are seeking a hungry and talented Office Administration Junior to join a fantastic homecare provider different to any other and be part of their vibrant, fast-paced office team. If you have recently finished college and you’re looking for your first experience of office work and you would like to be part of a team which improves the lives of others every day, then this could be perfect for you and we would love to hear from you.
We are an award-winning national branch who focus on a companionship led homecare service. As a team we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead the way locally in changing the way our members of our community are looked after. When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Everyone in our team feels valued and supported. Throughout your journey with us, we can offer you not just a job but a truly rewarding vocation! There is care… but then there is the way we deliver care.
As our Office Administration Junior, you will support the office with all aspects of administration to ensure the delivery of a compliant care service. Your duties will include:
- Answering phones, directing calls, or taking accurate messages.
- Assist in compliance with legislation, regulators & franchise standards.
- Meet and greet visitors & ensure reception area is clean & tidy.
- Supporting with client & carer administration as required.
- Supporting with recruitment paperwork, application forms, DBS & references.
- Ensuring all internal systems are up to date.
This is very much a role where you can gain valuable skills, develop, and grow, and who knows where this role may take as we actively promote from within.
So, if you are interested in this Office Administrator job opportunity and you have the qualities we are looking for, then please click “apply.” Don’t worry if you have any questions, we will call you after you have applied to answer any questions you may have and tell you much more about the role.