We are looking for an inspirational Operations Manager (Older Peoples Nursing & Dementia) living close to the Liverpool area of Merseyside. You will be overseeing a new build and fantastic, privately-owned specialist Dementia hub, as well as a homecare and extra-care service. If you are passionate about Specialist Dementia care, then we could have an ideal opportunity for you.
Hours of work/Pay Rates & Additional Benefits
- Excellent rate of pay of £55K per annum plus car allowance;
- Full-time, holidays are 35 days per year inclusive of Bank Holiday;
- Excellent development & promotion opportunities;
- Employee assistance programme.
As their Operations Manager, you will be pivotal in providing the strategic direction, leadership and management to the services you will cover. You will oversee services in Liverpool, Edinburgh and Barton-under-Needwood, so extensive travel is a given with this role. You will be involved in the commissioning of the new service, helping it to get up and running. You will also play a key role in leading a large staff team to deliver the highest standards of care.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional care provider, who have won several awards for their state-of-the-art care services providing interim and rehabilitation care to older people with Dementia. Person centred care is at the heart of everything they do. They have been established for over 30 years with the owner originally forming the organisation to give something back to people, to feel like he could make a difference!
What qualifications & experience are required?
- As their Operations Manager, you will be Nurse qualified and have experience in managing nursing services for older people, Domiciliary and Extra Care;
- You will be self-motivated and passionate about Dementia care;
- You will be a fantastic role model to the rest of the staff team and someone that can deliver the very best care to the people you support.
They promise to always keep you motivated and invest in you as this gives you the motivation to deliver fantastic high-quality care, and for them to retain an excellent staff team who believe in the organisation. So, if you are excited by this fantastic opportunity and you have the skills we are looking for, then please click “apply.”
This Operations Manager job may also suit someone living close to Manchester, Preston, Chester, Stoke and surrounding areas.