We are looking for a Business Development/ Operations Manager with extensive experience of Homecare/Live in or Complex Care experience to cover the Yorkshire Region.
As this is a Regional role you will need to be located within the territory for example North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire and East Riding of Yorkshire. You will have strong connections to be able to develop Private Care Packages within the Region and be pivotal in growing our branches.
A well-established provider, our client has adept knowledge of their business, an exemplary national CQC rating, a vast trophy wall of accreditations & awards. As well as their commitment to quality of their client’s care, the support of their staff team also runs parallel. No matter which role you are in be it a Care Assistant, Coordinator, Supervisor or Registered Manager, they provide exceptional, high-quality training, support, and can offer an honorable role in their extended family, to all of its employees.
Key areas of the Job Description
- Multi-site Operations management of Homecare/Live-In Care Branches.
- The ability to influence a team, show leadership, cascade values, and best practice.
- Demonstratable commercial awareness in this area of expertise.
- An outgoing personality, with a willingness to network and approach new clients.
- Someone who is prepared to push boundaries, act on strong ideas/developments.
- Some who can influence proactive change.
- A fluency of the role and importance of meeting CQC requirements and standards, demonstrating a constant determination to maintain and improve them.
- Salary £40-45K per annum DOE, Plus £4K Car Allowance & paid travel expenses
- Pension Scheme
- Performance-related bonus and other rewards
- A company that is dedicated to your development, with tailored inductions to suit your needs, and a genuine interest in your career development.
- Most of all, a rewarding role, which thrives on building relationships with clients, staff teams and business partners.
Health & Social Care Jobs are delighted to be sharing this role with you, and if you share our enthusiasm, and you fully meet the above requirements, apply now. You can apply directly by clicking the big orange apply button! Once you apply you will get the opportunity to talk to our team about the role in more detail. We look forward to receiving your application.