We have a unique Part-Time, Weekend, Job Vacancy, Working from Home, for an Out of Hours Care Coordinator. You will need to live close to the Bagshot, Ascot, Camberley, Wokingham, or Bracknell Area of Berkshire/Surrey. Previous Care Experience is essential, Car Driver Essential.
- £150.00 per weekend
- Working every other weekend / Alternate Weekends
- On Call from Friday 17:30 until Monday morning 8.30am (To Provide a Handover)
- A Minimum of 1 years’ experience in care, preferably in a Supervisor Role
- Full comprehensive Induction into the Company.
- Excellent IT Skills & confident Professional Telephone Manner
We offer a bespoke, high quality companionship led, care & Companionship service to Older People living in our local community. Our Caregivers have scheduled visits and everything we do is very well planned, in advance and to ensure we deliver the very best service to our customers.
As Out of hours Coordinator you will be available to offer guidance, and support to both our Caregivers and our customers. This will include: -
- Answering all incoming telephone calls over the weekend.
- Recover any client visits due to last minute sickness or cancellations.
- Communicate any changes to clients and Caregivers.
- In rare cases, cover a care call if you had exhausted all possible replacements.
- Take enquiries from customers interested in our service.
- Accurately record all communications.
- Provide a detailed handover to the office team on Monday morning.
- Participate in weekly team meetings to keep you up to date.
People often say that the company values run through us all, it is true! We are all extremely passionate about what we do. As out of Office Coordinator you will be as equally passionate and continue our high standards when the office is closed.
A Message from the Team
To us, care is personal. As a team we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead the way locally in changing the way our older members of our community are looked after in their older years. When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Everyone in our team feels valued and supported. Throughout your journey with us and we can offer you not just a job but a truly rewarding vocation! There is care… but then there is the way we deliver care. People often say that the company values run through us, it is true!
I am sure you have lots of questions, do not worry if you feel the role is ideal for you, please click on apply and we will then give you a call to discuss the vacancy in much more detail and get to know one another. If you do not have a CV, please call the number shown on the advert and we will be happy to assist you with your application.