Paediatrics Nurse Case Manager (Band 7 / Band 8a), Romford
£42000 - £45000 per annum DOE
We are delighted to be recruiting for one of the most outstanding providers of complex nurse led care for Children within their own homes. They are looking for a Paediatric Nurse Case Manager to join their team in Greater London. This is a Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm role working in their Children’s Complex Care Team. This is a community nursing/ field-based role and as a Children’s Nurse Case Manager your role would be providing face to face support to their clients and families.
Your role will also be to create very person-centred care plans for each individual to maximise the quality of the care you and your teams provide. You would work closely with a core team of carers training and supporting them with clinical skills and activities. As a Case Manager your role is pivotal within the community and you will be working very closely with outside agencies, multi-disciplinary teams, commissioners and CCG’s to ensure bespoke packages of care are delivered to a high standard.
Key requirements for the role are:
- Registered Children’s Nurse (RCN) Qualified with a minimum of 6 months experience within the UK and an active NMC Pin Number
- Tracheostomy and Ventilator experience is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as attention to detail.
- An excellent supportive manager with demonstratable experience of supervising a staff team.
- You will be confident, with a passion for high quality care and a can-do attitude that you cascade to others.
As an organisation they can offer you lots of opportunities to progress, experience of working and living in London and maintaining and developing your nursing skills. To find out more please click apply, attach your most up to date CV and one of our team will call you to discuss the vacancy further.