Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Care Companion, Rugby
We are looking for Paid Volunteers, Befrienders & Care Companions to join our friendly team in Rugby to provide Care, Companionship and Home Help to older adults living in your local community.
Our lovely clients live in most of the Rugby area of Warwickshire so if you live close by or in the Long Lawford, Cawston, Newbold-on-Avon, Clifton-upon-Dunsmore, Newton and surrounding areas, then we have plenty of local work for you.
Rate of Pay & Benefits
- £9.00 - £12.50 per hour for over 25s;
- £8.42 - £12.00 per hour for under 25s;
- Full or Part-time hours available or weekends only.
- Full training provided with specialised induction programme
- Opportunity to gain Level 2/3 Health & Social Care & other qualifications
- Paid Holidays
- DBS Paid for
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression
- Out of hours call centre back up support
People often have the wrong perception of what the role involves. All our clients’ needs vary, from companionship, assisting with personal care, domestic duties & preparing meals to help with medication or taking them out. If you also think about everything you do daily, you would be supporting someone to do the same. If you are caring in nature, trustworthy, patient and understanding and want to make a difference why not do something rewarding.
Don’t worry if you have any questions, we will have a chat with you once you have applied and put your mind at ease on any questions you may have regarding joining our team!