Becoming a Befriender & Companion is such a rewarding role and in this current moment, we need you more than ever in the Northampton area. Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference to someone in your local community?
This could be the most rewarding role you ever take on especially with the current situation in the country. You could be a local star and help the most vulnerable in the community, knowing you have helped someone is a feeling like no other.
Locations & Criteria
They have roles in the Kingsthorpe, Kingsthorpe, Abington, Moulton Park, Weston Favell, Brixworth, Boothville, Blisworth (all postcodes NN1, NN2, NN3, NN4, NN5, NN6 & NN7) areas of Northampton. No experience is required as excellent training will be provided. However, you must have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Come and join the best!
You could be joining an award-winning national brand who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on companionship. The Directors are a husband and wife team previously who have a passion to provide the highest standard of care and go above and beyond for those that need support.
Benefits & Hours
- £10.00 per hour plus mileage allowance (double time on bank holidays).
- £10.45 per hour after 8pm and weekends.
- Full and part-time hours - If you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings and a few hours on alternate weekend, then this position is ideal for you. (unfortunately, we cannot offer school hours due to the nature of the work).
- Continuous support including their very own Learning and Development Program.
- Making a difference to someone’s everyday life is the biggest benefit and motivator for doing this job, along with building lasting relationships.
How do you apply or ask a question?
We are Managed Advertising Solutions Ltd; we act as an Advertising Agency on behalf of the end employer. If you have any questions about this Befriender & Companion role, or, you wish to apply please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.
**We are looking to attract people that would look for volunteering type jobs as they usually have all the right values that we would look for.