Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Companion, Hinckley
We are looking for individuals that are essentially looking for Volunteer work, maybe you are someone with spare time on your hands, or maybe semi-retired and you would love to make a difference in the local community?
This is not a Volunteer job, but we are seeking passionate caring people like yourself to make a difference to an older adult in your local community. Many of the older people we provide Companionship, Care & Support to live in the Hinckley, Burbage, Earl Shilton, Barwell, Coalville, Ashby, Twycross and surrounding areas. So, if you live close by, we would love to hear from you.
The older people that support have varying needs, from companionship, assisting with personal care, domestic duties, help with everyday tasks, preparing meals, help with medication or taking them out. We can discuss this further with you upon application and answer any questions you may have.
Rate of Pay & Benefits
- £8.12 - £12.00 per hour for under 25s;
- £8.75 - £12.50 per hour for over 25s;
- Full and part-time hours available - lots of hours available including early mornings, evenings and alternate weekends;
- Paid DBS;
- Mileage allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Breakfast club for new starters;
- Social club open to all staff;
- Ongoing training including certification and extensive induction programme;
- Excellent progression opportunities, so who knows where this may take you!
If you would like to apply, we would love to hear from you and of course we can always answer any questions you may have. When you do click apply it would be great if you could let us know a good time, we can get in touch with you – just so we don’t miss out on you joining our team! Thanks for applying and speak to you soon!
** PLEASE NOTE this is not a Volunteer job, it is paid employment, however we are trying to attract those that would look for Volunteer type jobs.