Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Companion, Lincoln
We are looking for individuals that are essentially looking for Volunteer work, maybe you are someone with spare time on your hands, or maybe semi-retired and you would love to make a difference in the local community?
This is not a Volunteer job, but we are seeking passionate caring people like yourself to make a difference to an older adult in your local community. Many of the older people we provide Companionship, Care and support to, live in Birchwood, Skellingthorpe, Hykeham, Hartsholme, Boultham and other surrounding areas of Lincoln. So, if you live close by, we would love to hear from you.
The older people that support have varying needs, from assisting with personal care, companionship, domestic duties, help with everyday tasks, preparing meals, help with medication or taking them out. We can discuss this further with you upon application and answer any questions you may have.
Rate of Pay & Benefits
- £8.50 - £13.00 per hour, £8.10 per hour for under 25’s
- Full and part time hours available
- Guaranteed, flexible hours within the hours of 7am-10pm Monday to Sunday;
- Full training provided with specialised induction programme
- Opportunity to gain Level 2 Health & Social Care & other qualifications
- Paid Holidays
- DBS Paid for
- £150 Welcome Bonus plus a Quarterly Bonus Career progression
- Out of hours call centre back up support
If you would like to apply, we would love to hear from you and of course we can always answer any questions you may have. When you do click apply it would be great if you could let us know a good time, we can get in touch with you – just so we don’t miss out on you joining our team! Thanks for applying and speak to you soon!
** PLEASE NOTE this is not a Volunteer job, it is paid employment, however we are trying to attract those that would look for Volunteer type jobs.