Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Companion, Hinckley
We are looking for Paid Volunteers, Befrienders & Companions to join our friendly team in Hinckley to provide Care, Companionship and Home Help to older adults living in your local community.
Our lovely clients live in most of the Hinckley area of Leicestershire so if you live close by or in the Burbage, Earl Shilton, Barwell, Coalville, Ashby, Twycross and surrounding areas, then we have plenty of local work for you.
Excellent training is provided and both drivers and non-drivers are welcome to apply.
Rate of Pay & Benefits
- £9.00 - £12.50 per hour for over 25s;
- £8.42 - £12.00 per hour for under 25s;
- Mileage allowance;
- Full or Part-time hours available including early mornings, evenings or weekends only;
- Full training provided with specialised induction programme;
- Opportunity to gain Level 2/3 Health & Social Care & other qualifications;
- Paid DBS;
- Breakfast club for new starters and social club open to all staff;
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent progression opportunities, so who knows where this may take you!
All our clients’ needs vary, from assisting with personal care, companionship, domestic duties & preparing meals to help with medication or taking them out. If you also think about everything you do daily, you would be supporting someone to do the same. If you are caring in nature, trustworthy, patient and understanding and want to make a difference why not do something rewarding.
Don’t worry if you have any questions, we will have a chat with you once you have applied and put your mind at ease on any questions you may have regarding joining our team!
Please note: This is not a Volunteer job; however, we are trying to attract individuals who would like to make a difference to an older adult and have spare time.