Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Companion, Brackley
£10.15 - £10.95 per hour (double time on bank holidays)
“My name is Judith and I work as a Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Companion in Oxford for a brilliant company and I absolutely love my job. I support older people living in their own homes and help them stay independent. I help with everyday tasks and personal care for example, washing, showering, dressing, preparing meals as well as taking them out for appointments or to continue with their hobbies. There are plenty of laughs too.”
There is no upper age limit for applications, becoming a Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Companion could be perfect for you. We have part-time jobs available in the Brackley, Bicester, Banbury and surrounding areas. No experience is required as excellent training is provided. It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Join the best
“I have worked for this company for three years, and I couldn’t work for anyone else now. We have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. We have been rated as “Outstanding” by CQC. Our exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on consistent relationships. We are a fantastic team and we a make a real difference to the lives of people in our local community.”
Benefits & Hours:
- If you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings or a couple of hours on alternate weekends, then this position could be ideal for you.
- Our busiest times include, 8am to 10am then 10am to 1pm and 5pm to 8pm;
- Paid mileage;
- Pension scheme;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Excellent training and support towards further qualifications;
- The biggest benefit of all is making a difference every day, putting a smile on an older person’s face and being part of a wonderful team. It is a role where you will smile just knowing you have made a difference in a person’s life.
Come and join the best!
You could be joining an award-winning national brand awarded OUTSTANDING by CQC who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits that focus on companionship and helping older people remain independent at home.
If you have a big heart and you are excited by this opportunity, then we would love to hear from you, so please click “apply.”
** PLEASE NOTE this is not a Volunteer job, it is paid employment, however we are trying to attract those that would look for Volunteer type jobs.