We are looking for Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Companions in the Crewe, Nantwich, Alsager, Sandbach, Winsford, Middlewich, Holmes Chapel and surrounding areas of South Cheshire. Full training is provided so previous experience is not required. However, it is essential that you have a full driving licence.
Who would you be joining?
You could be joining a national, award-winning organisation with an outstanding brand and reputation in the care industry! This provider puts their client at the forefront of everything they do and help people to remain in the place they love the most, their home. Not only do they promote a minimum of 1-hour support, and they make sure their carers are perfectly matched to their clients, so you can build a lasting relationship! There is a fun, friendly and supportive culture in the company. They also actively promote from within, both Managers started as Care Assistants, so who knows where this opportunity may take you.
Help provide a homecare service which is completely bespoke to the person’s needs and allows them to stay living independently in their own homes. You will be closely matched with older adults close to where you live, but also around hobbies and interests that you may share. Could you also: -
- Assist someone with daily routines such as preparing for the day or going to bed?
- Assisting with personal care where required which could be helping someone finished getting dressed, having a wash, putting their socks and shoes on or even brushing their hair (the things you would do for a friend or relative really).
- Prepare meals and do some light household duties?
- Take them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments?
- Assist with some personal care where necessary?
- Be a friendly companion and someone they can rely on and talk to?
This is so much more than a job; you would be making a real difference in a person’s life. The feeling of knowing you have made someone’s day a bit brighter is a rewarding feeling like no other. After all, sometimes it is the littlest acts of kindness that make the biggest difference!
How do I apply or ask a question?
We are Managed Advertising Solutions Ltd; we act as an Advertising Agency on behalf of the end employer. If you have any questions about this Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Companion job, or, you wish to apply please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.