We are looking for Paid Volunteers, Befrienders & Companions* in the High Wycombe, Amersham, Little Chalfont, Chalfont St Peter, Chalfont St Giles, Beaconsfield, Chesham, Stokenchurch,
Marlow, Bourne End, Gerrards Cross and all areas in between South Buckinghamshire.
If you are caring and compassionate then you already have the most important qualifications. They provide you with free training before you start to fully prepare you for your new role. Due to the nature of the role being a driver with access to your own vehicle is essential.
Could I be a Paid Volunteer?
- Are you looking for a part-time job where you can make a difference?
- Would you love to give something back to your local community?
- Are you semi-retired or have some spare time?
- Are you caring, passionate and fantastic company for an older adult?
- Have you ever cared for a relative or friend?
- Do you have valuable life skills, patience, understanding and a sense of humour?
- Are you available for any early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings and alternate weekends?
- Could you help an older person get up, get bathed/showered, get dressed, stay active and get out and about?
Who would I be working for?
You would be working for a very bespoke provider of companionship led care and support to older people living in their own homes. An award-winning provider not only in the UK but in lots of other countries where they all follow the same vision – to change the face of ageing and making a huge impact on people’s lives. On a day to day basis you would be matched to predominantly older adults in your local community who are looking for a little bit of extra help to stay happy and healthy in their own homes, assisting them with maintaining their daily routine. The owners know personally how difficult it can be to find high quality care for a family member and have a passion to make sure everyone in their local community has the same type of care they found.
How do I apply?
We are Managed Advertising Solutions Ltd; we act as an Advertising Agency on behalf of the end employer. If you have any questions about the job, or, you wish to apply please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.
**This is not a Volunteer job, it is paid employment, but we are looking to attract people that would look for volunteering type jobs as they usually have all the right values that we would look for.