A rare opportunity has presented itself for a really dedicated and passionate Part-Time, Care Quality & Compliance Manager to work for a rather special & unique service for Children & their families.
This Care Quality & Compliance Manager job vacancy is on a regular bus route and is commutable from Brighouse, Mirfield, Halifax, Huddersfield, Dewsbury, all within 20-30 minutes. Sitting just off the M62 and with free parking on-site.
- £32K FTE, £19’500 per annum for Part-Time
- 22.75 hours per week, Monday – Friday, could be flexible
- Plus, Pension & Enhancements
- May suit a Care Inspector looking for a part-time job
- Previous experience in a Health or Social Care Setting essential.
- Working with Children & their families
A Message from the Team
We work in such a wonderful environment where we all look after each other. We are empowered to make decisions, and we are very much listened to. We are a family! We are a very unique organisation that helps Children & Families with when they are either at end of life or suffering from an illness that could shorten their life. Only the most outstanding support and care is offered within our service and we are all very proud to represent our organisation.
To take pride in the day-to-day quality, compliance and auditing of the service, to ensure we meet both local authority / NHS Requirements as well as CQC and internal quality audits.
- Dealing with any safeguarding concerns or complaints
- Carrying out investigations determining any improvements needed to be made.
- Lead on all compliance matters.
- Assist and support the team to deliver high quality service.
- Ensure the service we provide is bespoke and tailored to the individual.
- Ensure all care plans are person centred.
- Carry out and audit our risk assessment policies and procedures.
This position is a job for life, a job you can be proud to do. You feel valued, rewarded and your continued professional development and your own wellbeing is important to us. Nothing we do is every for profit, but for the people we support in their most difficult moments.
I am sure you would love to know more about the service itself. If you are a Registered Manager, Nursing Home Manager, or Clinical Nurse looking for something beyond rewarding then please click on apply. Once you apply, we prefer to discuss the opportunity with you over the telephone as there is so much to tell you about!