Part-Time, Community Care Assistants jobs, Southsea, Portsmouth.
We welcome applications from all age groups, those looking for a change in career, or perhaps you are retired and want to do something rewarding in your local community.
You could be part of an award-winning, outstanding, 5 Star Rated employer. “As the owner I have a genuine passion for making a difference in people’s lives particularly the most vulnerable in our society. Knowing you have made someone’s day less lonely or made their life that bit easier by being their means so much. Joining us will very much be like joining a family. The company was born out of a passion to make a difference, after several years of doing lots of voluntary work, we wanted to go a step further. I’m so glad we did”.
Support your Community.
All our work is in your local community, so if you live in Portsmouth, Portchester, Port Solent, Southsea, Drayton, Purbook, Cosham, Hilsea, Waterlooville, Southwick, Denmead, Boarhunt, Hambledon, and surrounding areas we have job vacancies in your local town/village. You will be carefully matched and introduced to the person you will be supporting, and you will share a great relationship together.
- £9.90 per hour weekdays, £10.60 per hour weekends, plus 30p per mile mileage.
- Car Drivers with access to your own vehicle is essential.
- No Experience Needed our training is fantastic.
- Flexible part-time hours available
- Quality time spent with an older adult of a minimum of one hour.
- A safe & secure job which is more than a job, it is a vocation.
- You will be working for a company that you can be proud to be part of.
As a Community Care Assistant & Dementia Advocate, you will be playing a big role within your community and helping older adults remain independent in their own home for as long as possible. The Care & Support an individual requires varies greatly, after all everyone is unique!
- Arriving with a smile for an early morning call.
- Prepare breakfast and assist someone with their morning routine whilst chatting away!
- Assisting with morning & evening personal care (Washing, oral care, dressing)
- Prompting to take medication.
- Preparing lunch together, taking care of their nutrition is important.
- Maybe prompting them to use the toilet, to keep their routine.
- Going on outings, hospital visits or visiting the shops.
- End of the day companionship, hot drink, and chat before bedtime.
We would love you to apply, and we are happy to answer any questions you may have. We would welcome you to our team with open arms, and you will be supported into your role with fantastic training and support from all of us. If you truly want to make a difference and feel a sense of reward every day, in a few months’ time you will be asking yourself why you did not do this job sooner. Please click apply and we will be in touch with you by telephone to tell you so much more, and to answer any questions you may have.