Empowering U are looking for a Part-Time Community Nurse (Adult RGN) to join their lovely team in Lincoln. Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? Are you a Nurse working within the NHS or Private sector looking for a change?
About Empowering U
Empowering U believe those who require care and support should receive the highest quality at all times. We specialise in providing outstanding Complex Care to individuals so they can remain within their own homes, whilst still receiving all the care and support they need on a daily basis.
With a Good CQC Rating across our offices and a rating of 4.7 out of 5 from our customers we are really proud of what we achieve every day!
The Opportunity Available
We are looking for a competent and skilled Registered Nurse who has outstanding communication skills is accomplished at decision making and exemplary time management. Someone who is an excellent role model and can cascade our company values and standards at all times.
Your role will be to support the Clinical Lead to oversee the care of our clients, to ensure our teams of highly skilled care staff are delivering patient-centered care. You will work alongside with the care team and client at home to provide ongoing supervision and monitoring.
- As our community nurse you will work independently assisting with a number of clients across your locality.
- Responsible for maintaining regular contact your clients and carers including ongoing assessment of needs.
- Working independently, supporting a caseload and reporting to the Clinical Lead and Registered Manager
- Keeping clients care plans and documentation up to date and carrying out regular reviews.
- Regular contact is required between all members of the multidisciplinary team communicating with them regularly.
- As a natural leading you will provide teaching and assessing skills for our care team and delegate tasks and duties accordingly signing off carers as competent in a range of clinical skills.
- You will be organized, able to work independently whilst also working In a wider team.
- Continuously monitor quality and ensure excellent standards are met/exceeded
- Due to the Nature of the role IT skills are essential as well as travel around the local area.
- £15.00 - £18.50 per Hour
- Part-Time Flexible working hours depending on your situation.
- Work from home opportunities
- Company Phone
- Pension Scheme
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
If you are interested in our vacancy please click on apply and we will be in touch with you to progress your application further.